- Renters have access to the studio seven days a week between the hours of 9am and 9pm with the exception of class times.
- Renters are assigned a shelf area and are expected to keep tools, supplies and pottery in their designated area.
- Renters may purchase clay thru the studio or may use any cone 5/6 clay of their choice.
- Renters' pottery is fired at the rate of $0.18 per ounce. See Firing Fees below.
- The rental agreement is month-to-month.
Firing fees are $0.18 per ounce of bone-dry clay, weighed prior to loading into the bisque kiln. Firing fees include:
- A bisque firing to cone 04 (1950 degrees F)
- Use of community glazes
- A glaze firing to cone 6 (2235 degrees F)
- Labor to load and unload the kiln twice.
Example: a bone-dry bowl that is 5 inches across and 3 inches deep should weigh approximately 10 ounces so will cost about $1.80 to bisque, glaze and fire.